Trusted by Top Restaurants
How It Works
Find out what your customers will experience in 3 simple steps.
1. Your customer calls your restaurant.
2. An automated menu greets them and offers them several options to get what they need. They select an option.
3. The guest receives an SMS message directing them to a URL where they can easily find what they need.
As Seen In
Why It Works
We developed our platform to help restaurants solve customer communication and capture otherwise lost revenue.
Stop Missing Phone Orders
- Call Deflection send customers to online actions
- Automated text messages for placing online orders, getting hours of operations or directions, or even sending promotions
Free Up Staff
- Customers won’t have to wait for a staff member
- Save 37 hours and $600 in labor costs each month!
- Allow your staff to focus on in-store customers, services, and quality
- Gauge peak traffic times with the power of analytics
- Understand seasonality and peaks to staff accordingly
- Get analytics on all Call Deflection events to know what’s working best
Here’s a small taste of what we help achieve for restaurants
How Bruno’s Pizza redirected 80% of phone calls to online services
Bruno’s Pizza chose Reachify for its Call Deflection technology, providing a self-serve menu that allowed callers to get the help they needed in an innovative way. Call menu options converted calls to SMS text messages, providing their patrons one-click access to online ordering, directions, and promotions.
”I wanted my team to focus on food quality and production, not order taking. Reachify provides an easy and simple way to guide callers to online ordering, leading to improved production, wait times, and food quality. Online orders increased by at least 50% for peak times.John CataldoOwner
What are you waiting for?
Questions? We Have Answers.
Reachify is a full business VoIP service provider with more technology than your average phone company. Reachify enables restaurants to automate actions when customers call in with our Call Deflection technology.
Yes, if you already have one or more phone numbers for your business, you can move them to Reachify through a process known as porting. Don’t worry, we’ll handle the port and ensure everything goes smoothly.
If you do not want to port your phone number, we can also work with your existing phone service as well to integrate Reachify into your call flow.
Yes! We provide full phone systems for restaurants plus so much more. Our phone capabilities allow us to have the most accurate Call Deflection automation in the industry. We can also work with your existing phone service as well to integrate Reachify into your call flow.